Get more life from the money you have. Money like every area of life, works best when in balance.
CashFlow planning is foundational to the success of your financial plan, yet all too often a neglected element. We teach an approach that creatively moves money towards the life you are choosing, instead of a life that others are choosing for you.
A Cash Flow Plan is NOT a budget.
Just the thought of a budget tends to evoke thoughts of pain and restriction. Most do not want to be told what they can and cannot buy.
Budgeting for day to day spending is incompatible with today’s electronic world.
Cashflow planning is a method of finding money you may be losing and managing spending, short and long term goals – by giving you ways of managing your spending that feels like a natural fit to you how you already use your money.
Who should have a Cashflow plan?
- If you feel like you make great income and you think you should be keeping more of it
- If your personal finances seem to be all product and no plan
- If you have investments or savings with your financial institution without a written structure showing you how to retire your debt before you do
- If you want more life from the money you have
- If you do not know exactly what year you will be entirely debt free –including loans, credit cards, mortgages and lines of credit and how much interest you are due to pay
- If the last time you asked your financial institution for advise on how to manage debt more efficiently, you walked out with a different kind of debt and no written plan
- If no one has ever sat down with you and showed you how to organize your debts and save thousands in interest – and how to harness those savings to fund your dreams